Senior Project Manager
This position reports directly to the Director of Projects
- Cachematrix simplifies cash management for leading banks and their corporate clients.
- Cachematrix is a premium Software as a Service (SaaS) firm that powers liquidity solutions for many of the world's largest financial institutions.
- Cachematrix is an independent company founded in 2003, built and owned by its employees who have focused their careers on fintech.
- The primary function of the Senior Project Manager is to drive end-to-end delivery of our product solution while maximizing project quality, increasing client satisfaction, and ensuring an on-time delivery.
- This person will oversee all aspects of multiple implementation projects and assist the client in managing the program of projects.
- The ideal candidate will self-motivate, organize well, pay attention to detail, multi-task, work independently and have a passion to learn. This role requires many soft leadership skills as the Senior Project Manager must successfully negotiate timing and deliverables across the entire organization.
- Manage one or more concurrent software development/implementation projects
- Oversee initiatives from inception to deployment
- Provide project management leadership to assigned initiatives including – but not limited to – appropriate documentation, project plans, scope, timelines, goals, budget adherence, issues, and risks
- Create and maintain a project schedule
- Track tasks and milestones
- Maintain project documentation
- Provide ongoing communication regarding project status and issues to stakeholders
- Identify and manage scope
- Organize testing/bug fix efforts and assist with testing when needed
- Support sales team in introducing products to prospective clients
- Customize and configure existing software for demonstrations
- Serve as a product subject matter expert
- Identify new project opportunities
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Professional personal presentation
- Willingness to learn new things and assist others
- Proficiency in MS Project, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required; intermediate proficiency in Visio is preferred
- Assumes additional responsibilities, serves on task groups and committees, and/or performs other duties as requested or assigned
- 5-10 years of project management experience preferred
- Previous interaction with all levels of clients (executives, project sponsors, client project managers, developers and subject matter experts) required
- Experience in an Information Technology or Software Development environment required
- Previous employment in financial services preferred
- Any experience as a Tester and/or Business Analyst is preferred
Minimum Education, Training and Certifications:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- PMP Certification is preferred
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
- PC usage up to 100% of the time.
- Basic office equipment such as telephone, copier, and fax machines, etc.
- May be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and may include weekend/evening/holiday hours.
Send a brief message with your resume attached to our awesome HR department!
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties, and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time. Cachematrix Holdings LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.