Production Support Analyst I
This position reports directly to the Global Support Manager.
The Production Support Analyst I is primarily responsible for fielding and investigating client issues and inquiries. As a member of the production operations team, this position will be required to communicate with high-level customer contacts to gather relevant information and appropriately triage application and data issues. In doing so, the candidate must be able to effectively utilize incident management tools and procedures to accurately track and escalate issues as necessary.
- Application/Data Integration Support. Manage issues that arise for financial institution customers in a complex, transaction-based application environment. Communicate and coordinate as necessary with diverse personnel (developers, project managers, business analysts, etc.) to manage the progression of issue resolution.
- Incident Management. Track and manage incident occurrences in a mission-critical production environment. Categorize and prioritize issues based on customer impact and situation. Escalate issues as needed based on organizational divisions, resource specialization and personnel availability.
- Customer Support. Monitor business and product support requests via phone and email. Interact with both internal and customer contacts in a direct and professional manner to manage and resolve critical production issues. Must gain a fundamental knowledge of all Cachematrix products and a working understanding of the business principles and processes involved in order to effectively communicate with clients.
- Data Analysis/Stewardship. Own and manage all application driven data points. Ensure data integrity by performing SQL queries and updates as needed. Troubleshoot data and file-level integration processes when system alerts are received.
- Operations Support. Assist the Production Operations team with technical and non-technical projects and initiatives as needed.
Skills and Traits
- Technical problem solving experience required.
- Database, SQL or data stewardship experience required. Must have the desire to gain an in-depth understanding SQL.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be intrinsically motivated and detail-oriented.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend technical documentations including: functional specifications and system design specifications.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a diverse, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Must have desire and ability to learn quickly.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in business; or equivalent work experience required.
This position is a full time position, with periodic 24X7 on-call responsibilities; as well as supporting 2nd shift maintenance required for after-hours maintenance support windows.
Minimal travel when required.
Send a brief message with your resume attached to our awesome HR department!
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties, and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.