This position reports directly to the Director of Finance
- Cachematrix simplifies cash management for leading banks and their corporate clients.
- Cachematrix is a premium Software as a Service (SaaS) firm that powers liquidity solutions for many of the world's largest financial institutions.
- Cachematrix is an independent company founded in 2003, built and owned by its employees who have focused their careers on fintech.
The Office Coordinator relieves the Executive Leadership Team of administrative and office coordination functions in order to increase the time the Executives have available for executive-level responsibilities. The OC will handle a variety of responsibilities involving employees, customers, and prospects. The OC will prepare routine communication including various email correspondence and office announcements. Creativity and independent problem solving are necessary for success in this position.
- Office organization responsibilities:
- Assist with managing the schedule for all company conference and meeting rooms. Maintain the stock levels for office and break room supplies. Assist in coordinating and planning company meetings and social events that take place during and after business hours.
- Answer phones; greet and direct visitors appropriately
- Maintain visitor/guest log
- Complete special assignments by:
- Establishing objectives and determining priorities
- Managing time and ensuring tasks are on schedule
- Working well with others and working independently
- Problem-solving and adjusting plans when necessary
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by:
- Developing itineraries and agendas
- Scheduling flights and booking other transportation
- Arranging lodging and meeting locations
- Consistently maintains professionalism
- Examples of Specific Tasks Include:
- Answer phone and transcribe messages to email
- Draft emails for executive that will go to clients and prospects
- Coordinate important meetings and work with event planning staff
- Enter notes into Salesforce.com
- Order office supplies and maintain cleanliness and stock of break room
Skills & Traits:
- Superb verbal and written communication
- Detail oriented
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of an Associate's Degree or its equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience Familiarity with software and financial services industries beneficial
- Expertise in Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Salesforce preferred
- This is a full time position
- Some travel may be required
Send a brief message with your resume attached to our awesome HR department!
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties, and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time. Cachematrix Holdings LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.