This position reports directly to the VP Data and Business Analysis.
This position works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. The business analyst understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
Skills and Traits:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Works well under tight deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Problem solver
- Proficient data analyst
Analysis and Solution Definition:
- Understand and document project mission, direction, structure, business processes and requirements.
- Research and analyze client industry and competitive position.
- Assist in the collection and consolidation of information and data required for project delivery.
- Understand business issues and data challenges of client, project, and industry.
- Identify project strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
- Develop functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements.
- Work with client personnel to identify project requirements.
Technical Recommendation and Testing:
- Understand technical design specifications.
- Design test cases necessary to verify user interface and data interface specifications are met.
- Develop accurate and complete test plans.
- Assist testing efforts when needed.
- Identify, report, track and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate requirements and changes to development team.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Understand and communicate the need for project standards and apply them consistently.
- Develop internal and external objectives and project plans.
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Understand the components of running a fiscally successful project.
- Manage resources in accordance with project schedule.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
- Assist in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
- Deliver informative, well-organized documentation and presentations.
- Communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Have a familiarity with application programming, and database design.
- Understand how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other.
- Previous T-SQL experience preferred.
- Prototype or mock designed user interfaces.
- Able to identify critical issues quickly.
- Exhibit confidence and knowledge of industry practices when solving business problems.
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets.
- Develop positive relationships with client personnel.
- Communicate with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Manage client expectations effectively and efficiently.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a business analyst.
- Must have thorough understanding of financial processes as a whole.
- Must be intrinsically motivated and detail oriented.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a diverse, dynamic, collaborative, and fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated and flexible to accommodate changes in Cachematrix’s business strategies.
Education and Experience:
Bachelorâ€™s degree required. Business, finance or financial management preferred.
This position is a full time position.
Business travel required. Approximately one to four times a year.
Send a brief message with your resume attached to our awesome HR department!
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties, and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time. Cachematrix Holdings LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.