Sales Engineer - APAC
Reporting Relationship: TBD
- Cachematrix simplifies cash management for leading banks and their corporate clients.
- Cachematrix is a premium Software as a Service (SaaS) firm that powers liquidity solutions for many of the world's largest financial institutions.
- Cachematrix is an independent company founded in 2003, built and owned by its employees who have focused their careers on fintech.
- The Sales Engineer is a new role established to focus on long-standing responsibilities historically fulfilled by various members of the Cachematrix team.
- This person will work closely with the sales team servicing prospective customers in the pre-contract phase.
- Develop effective strategies to appeal to customers in the region
- Build documentation for use in proposals
- Complete the techical portions of RFIs/RFPs
- Participate in prospective sales calls remotely and in person
- Approach each prospective customer interaction as a potential problem to solve
- Translate complicated subject matter into easily understandable communication
- Partner with sales to deliver effective presentations to prospective customers
- Demonstrate functionality in the Cachematrix Platform
- Serve as an authority on multiple aspects of the Cachematrix platform: integrations, hosting, security, application functionality and the product roadmap
- Answer or facilitate the answering of all technical questions from prospective customers
- Interpret customer requests and document as initial requirements later used in the Statement of Work
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience with software system integrations
- Experience with the Software-as-a-Service environment
- Experience with the relevant technologies used by banks and other financial institutions in the liquidity space
- 8+ years of Sales Engineer experience or similar experience in a software-related field (sales, project management, business analysis, technical account management, engineering and/or quality assurance) is strongly preferred
- 1+ years in a Software-as-a-Service environment preferred
- 1+ years of financial services experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree or higher is required.
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
- PC usage up to 100% of the time.
- Basic office equipment such as telephone, copier, and fax machines, etc.
- May be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and may include weekend/evening/holiday hours.
- More than 50% travel expected.
- Candidate must be willing to live either in London or Hong Kong/Singapore (TBD) for a minimum of one year.
Send a brief message with your resume attached to our awesome HR department!
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties, and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time. Cachematrix Holdings LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.